Thursday 3 February 2011

Band Image

This album cover is well suited for my specific audience. As my audience is prominently based at teenage males they will find this attractive for them. They will be in to the simple laid back feel with a ciggarette in his hand looking rock and roll which is the message i want to get across for my magazine.









This is another example of an album cover that will be aimed at my teenage audience as they will like the whole messy aspect and being a stereotypical rebelious teen. The instruments are very important on this image as it still gets across the music aspect.







This band picture of Arctic Monkeys is simple yet attractive for my audience. The clothing that they are wearing will appeal to my young audience and it looks genuine, as the audience can relate to this image well.

No comments:

Post a Comment