Wednesday 9 February 2011

Equipment/technologies to be used

Throughout this project i will use a range of technology and equipment for the best product possible. To capture my pictures i will use a camera and use different affects with it experimenting with different tones. i will capture these pictures either in my area of choice or i can use the studio to use their facilities in which i can take professional photos with their lighting effects. After i have successfully captured all the pictures that i wish to use i will upload them on to the apple mac computers. Whilst using these computers i will use a range of different software to create my magazine. I will use photoshop to edit my picture to my specification and the upload this to InDesign in which is will create my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment