Tuesday 1 February 2011

preliminary task analysis

Preliminary task

I am relatively pleased with the outcome of my preliminary task. I feel that in some aspects it could have been a lot more advanced. Firstly I think that the name of my magazine could have been stronger. In my official magazine it will be extremely suited to my specific audience and genre of the music. It will be a name that the audience will relate to and become catchy and grab their attention.
With the programmes I used such as InDesign and Photoshop I will use these to my advantages in the future and make the cutout and other pictures to look professional.
Around my magazine should be filled in with straplines and teaser articles to make it look like a real magazine and something that you would want to buy.
The colours of my magazine will be changed to match up to my target audience. It will be set to the usual conventional colours of an indie type magazine with red and black colours. I feel that grabbing the audiences attention is the main concept. It should be big bold and eye catching and then the right price so that they will buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment