Monday 14 February 2011

Planned photo shoots

For my music magazine i will capture the images of 4 male teenagers with the indie look. This will be appealing to my audience and i feel this will work well. I have researched many band images to work off that will work well with my photos. I will take group pictures and single pictures to be set in my magazine. I will use props just as guitars to make the image look more realistic for the audience. They will be wearing the conventional indie clothing which is what my target audience will also wear.

This photo taken of the Libertines is the type of photo that i will like to capture for my magazine. This is a very indie based picture as they all look quite dirty and rough but that is the type of image that will attract my audience. Also some members do not have to be looking straight on at the camera, this still appeals to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment